Dry Cough Causes
Whooping cough, scientifically known as Pertussis, is referred to as "cough of 100 days" or "100 days' cough" in many countries, because it can last for up to 10 weeks.
- Contrary to what many people believe, dry coughing at night is not limited to young children alone.
- It is something that affects people of all ages and backgrounds.
Person who works in an air-conditioned office is just as likely to develop its symptoms as someone working in an iron quarry. The thing is, many people tend to ignore dry cough as a seemingly harmless and common phenomenon, hence, the lack of awareness regarding the symptoms, causes, and remedies for the same.
DIY Natural Remdey for Dry Cough, Cold, Sore throat and Itchy Throat -Beautyklove
MORE DETAILS ON MY BLOG: http://www.allthatmakeup1.blogspot.com/2014/03/diy-natural-remdey-for-dry-cough-cold.html This remedy has been working ...
Bronovil: All-Natural Relief for BronchitisBronovil Cough Relief Package contains all-natural supplement and calming homeopathic drops, created to help target the source of upper respiratory inflamation. Bronovil's active ingredients have been used for many years to support healthy lungs and respiratory system, helping in reducing inflammation and cough and support respiratory health. Minimizing inflammation and supporting healing has been proven to relieve the symptoms associated with upper respiratory infections.
Learn More about This Product »
- Lung diseases when left unattended or untreated may manifest through problems in other parts of the body.
- A well-known example is finger clubbing (a deformity of the fingers and fingernails).
This is used on people with bronchitis or Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) to prevent bronchospasm. Those with bladder obstruction or enlarged prostate should inform the doctor to get the right dosage. Consuming large dosage could lead to further complications. Atrovent is a known brand name for this medication.
Bulbous development will be observed at the tip of the fingers. In the beginning, it will be mild, but will become prominent, and noticeable as time passes.
- Along with the above-mentioned symptoms, night sweats and chills also indicate scarred lungs.
- Along with these symptoms, inflammation in the lungs is also indicative of its scarring.
- In case of lung scarring, it is always better to consult a doctor.
- Proper treatment can be given, only after finding the cause of scarred lungs.
- Lung transplants, drug treatments, and supplemental oxygen therapy are possible treatments.
- Scarring of the lungs is not dangerous in the initial stages.
- However, if the scars become intense, proper treatment is a must.